Image Map

Friday 31 October 2014

TGIF # 1


So I thought I would make my first TGIF twist post about a resource I have used in the past.

I have mentioned before that I like my kiddies to apply their mathematical learning in fun and hands on ways. We love games in our class and particularly ones where I can get them to do lots of calculations quickly without noticing.

One game which has proven popular in the past is my POW game. The game gets children to keep running totals and we usually use a whiteboard and number line to aid our working out.

Up until now it has just been a black and white board game created on Word with a 'SmartArt' style spiky shape with the word POW in it. 'There's nothing wrong with that!' you might say but to be honest, it's looking a little sad and tired against all of my new, jazzy TPT purchases!


Well… last night I purchased the gorgeous 'Superheroes Clipart' from Glitter Meets Glue Designs and gave my game a new sparkling look!

I love it- what do you think?
You can download it for free by clicking here- it retails in my TPT store  (year2tastic) for $2.50 why not pay me a visit and take a look at the rest of my POW resources.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts