Image Map

Thursday 30 October 2014

The start of the new TGIF

TGIF
Teachers Get Inspired Friday
Well... after a week off school (who am I kidding right?!) you would think I would be feeling refreshed and ready to go again but in truth it feels like I've blinked and missed this holiday! I'm most certainly not complaining that I've just had a week off but I never seem to be able to totally relax and switch off- I know I am not the only one!

So it was along this line that I decided I would start a TGIF post with a twist.

I will blog about something I have refreshed or found new inspiration in at some point across the week. It could be an old jumper given a cute new look with a scarf or a teaching resource given a new lease of life- hey if I can't get that glowing 'well rested' look and feel then maybe I can give something a helping hand towards a new lease of life and give you guys a little TGIF along the way!

Check back tomorrow to find out just what got the TGIF treatment this week.

(Cute image thanks to design elements from Sonya Dehart Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts