Image Map

Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Savings

I will mostly be planning and prepping today for the week ahead and as usual I'm trying to be organised! This is often a struggle for me as I tend to flit from one thing to another- I am most definitely not a 'compleater-finisher'! 

So, in the spirit of being organised, I thought I would start the afternoon off with a Sunday linky! I love the Sunday Savings linky with All Things Apple in 2nd because nothing beats those Sunday night  blues like finding a bargain! 

I've chosen to offer 20% off my Thanksgiving products as a way to help my US friends get organised too! 

As I've been moving along on my TPT/Blog/IG journey, one of the most fun things I've come across and used in my classroom is the 'Scoot' type activities that so many US teachers seem to use. My class love them now and I think it is such a fun, active way for them to engage with a concept rather than simply sitting at a desk doing a worksheet. 

With this in mind I created a simple Thanksgiving themed counting scoot perfect for Kindergarten/ 1st as it deals with counting and recording up to 12 objects.

I love to teach Religious Education (R.E.) and one of the things my children do when we are looking at Christian holidays or beliefs is show their understanding of a new concept by writing or adapting a prayer. Obviously, not all schools go in for this approach so a poem works just as well and what better way to share what you are thankful for than imitating the great Ralph Waldo Emerson- the pack contains a cut and stick scaffolded activity and a free writing activity. 
Grab my Thanksgiving products at 20% off and let me know how you find them- all feedback is welcome

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit my blog to see what it is and what to do next. Lovin' your blog posts!!
    Brittany
    http://www.tickledpinkinprimary.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts