Image Map

Friday 5 December 2014

December Currently

OH EM GEE!!! 20 more sleeps people!!! 
Here is my December Currently link-up with the super Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade

Yep… it's that time of year alright…23 out of tune and time 6 year olds trying their best to enthusiastically sing Christmas carols!!! 'Oh dear!' is all I have to say!

If you know me then you'll know I love a candle and Christmas candles are the bees knees! I'm rather picky when it comes to the fragrance so a good cranberry or spiced winter berries candle melts my heart! I am loving walking into my living room at the moment!

Aaagghhhh!! My amazing teaching partner and I always have a sit down and chat about the term to come- our next Learning Challenge theme is 'Journey into Space' and I can't wait- I love looking at the book 'Beegu' by Alexis Deacon- check it out if you haven't already!

I have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear- you get me, right?

Poor Mr T- he is so freaking hard to buy for!!!!! I'm sure it's just men in general but he is a pain in the backside when it comes to present buying- everything he wants he buys and he isn't into fun tat!!! Underpants and chocolate just doesn't cut it but….thinking caps are working overtime!!

So I'm giving a shout out to my fellow #ukteacherofig paperobsessedteacher she is amazing so go and check out her blog and follow her on IG! Tis the season after all!!


2 comments:

  1. What smell is your favourite? I have a Scentsy and I love Sugar Cookie at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much for the shout out lovely! I love the smell of the Christmas dinner cooking and the Quality Street tin sat open by me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts