Image Map

Sunday 21 December 2014

Sunday Scoop

Well…here it is… my final blog post of 2014 and I've chosen to link up with teachingtrio for the Sunday Scoop- click here to find Sunday Scoops from other lovely bloggers.

Why is it that I always feel the need to clean my oven ready for Christmas? This 'need' never possesses me at any other point in the year yet I know that should I ignore it I will feel incredibly uncomfortable come Christmas Day!
We go on holiday the day after Boxing Day (New York thanks for asking!) and I am sure I've seen my passport…somewhere!!! Oh and in all honesty it should read 'start my packing before Christmas Eve!' I'm not worried though…I'm a packing pro…honest!
My work friends and I have started a tradition in the run-up to Christmas of a pamper and a good feed- my only job now is to trawl Pinterest to search for the perfect festive nail art design…that's a job for when I'm just about to fall asleep then! 
Don't forget to check out my TPT store for the New Year sales- lots of new products will be uploaded including this Space themed Math bundle-

Have a very merry holiday and a wonderful start to 2015- see you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. I have to confess that I've never cleaned my oven. Not once. My husband has, though. Have a great trip!
    Merry Christmas.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts