Image Map

Friday 9 January 2015

Blog-olutions 2015

Well hello you lovely people and welcome to 2015!
I welcomed 2015 in with a bang and boy did I pay for it the next day but unlike most I didn't utter those fateful word- 'I'm making it my New Year's resolution to drink less in 2015' as I'm not really one for making them. You may be wondering then 'why the blog-olution title then?' and I can totally understand your confusion. 

As all good bloggers do I set out with the intention of being a dedicated, organised and planned blogger but then as the weeks ticked by I turned into a crazed, frantic looking blogger despondently reflecting on how long it had been since I last posted something and feeling guilt ridden that I had neglected my new and shiny blog baby. BUT NOT IN 2015!!! Oh no…in 2015 I will be the hight of blogtasticism and this is how I shall do it…
So there you have it… my New Year's Blog-olutions for 2015…in black and white…published for all to see…I best keep them then huh!!! 
I'd love to know yours so why not link up following the steps bellow…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts