Image Map

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tell All Tuesday: Summer Snapshot

Wow! I can't believe it's been a week since I last blogged- it's been a VERY busy weekend! 
Anywhos- I'm here to link up again with the lovely Teach, Talk, Inspire and My Day in K for 
Tell All Tuesday.
This week's theme is Summer Snapshot so take a peek at some of my favourite summer moments….

Mr T and I usually holiday during the 2 week Easter or Christmas breaks because it's a little cheeper- I don't know about you but teachers totally get hit- up for holidays here in the UK so my usual 6 weeks off consist of sorting out my classroom. drinking cups of tea, watching TV and visiting family as I live a few hours away from them. 
That's not to say we never holiday during the 6 weeks off and here are a couple of my faves-

It's usual for us to do fly-drive sightseeing holidays but last Summer we headed to Egypt for a 2 week, swim-up room, cocktails and all-inclusive rest! We also visited the Valley of The Kings but those pics aren't on my computer so here are some of us slobbing out! 

HEAVEN!!! It was very much needed and I loved every moment. I was thankful for the swim-up room as it was boiling in Egypt! I've been to Mexico and Cuba in the summertime but neither matched the heat of here- HOTTER THAN THE SUN!!!!

Just after the London Olympics- and I mean THE VERY NEXT DAY, we flew to South Africa (along with some of the SA team- claim to fame!) for a life changing holiday-


Truly Unbelievable!
We love our fly drive holidays as we get to see so much and do things on our own time scale. We usually book everything ourselves and I devour travel books for weeks before and plan our days- I love a travel book! 
So… there you have it…a peek inside my 2 favourite types of holidays- fly-drive and slobbing! 
Which do you prefer? 

Thanks for stopping by- now hop on to peek into my other friends summer snapshots...



8 comments:

  1. Awesome adventures! Great memories! Thanks for sharing!
    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egypt looks UNREAL! So amazing! Thanks for sharing!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The safari looks awesome!! Looks like some fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing pictures! Looks like you have had some amazing adventures!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what amazing pictures. Sounds like a lot of fun and lots of special memories. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend! I'm so glad to be visiting your blog again! Your trip to South Africa looks and sounds remarkable! I loved reading about some of your adventures! Can't wait to see what you're up to next Tuesday!
    Lindsay
    The Owl Teach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness what awesome vacations! They look truly amazing. What wonderful memories you have created!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts